This Calculator assumed the owernship of a common property by a couple or 2 co-owners by tenancy in common. The aim is to work out the best scenario for the purchase of next property with minimum overall stamp duties payable. Decoupling may not be the best solution for mutiple assets owner.
Items you will need before you start:
- Valuation of your property
- Age and Monthly income (From Notice of Assessment) – to calculate loan
- CPF OA Balance and CPF Used (From CPF Website)
- Age of property since purchase date
1) Citizens of the USA, Citizens & Permanent Residents of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland shall be treated the same as Singapore Citizens due to FTA agreement.2) The comparisons are based purely on the total stamp duties payable for each scenario. There may be other factors constitute to the best option. For more detailed discussion, please contact us at +65 91385008
While all reasonable care was undertaken to ensure accuracy of the information and calculation, the agent and his agency will not be held responsible for any discrepancy. For feedback, please contact James Lim at (+65)9138 5008 or via email [email protected]